“People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it’d be hard for them to be convincing.” - Elliott Smith

Sunday 21 August 2011

025: Here and now.




I went to Melbourne Uni today, which is the last of the university open days that I'll visit, I think. I'm really excited about the future. Three months ago I was 100% certain on being a journalist, but I think I've completely changed my mind. My dream career was to be an international photo journalist, but I think I'd like to work in international relations in policy development now. What up crazy ass future. Anyway, for now, I better finish World Literature One and World Literature Two or I might end up with a future consisting of food scraps from bins and no year 12 pass (not exaggerating at all), so I have left you in the loving hands of The Strokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment