“People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it’d be hard for them to be convincing.” - Elliott Smith

Thursday 22 December 2011

071: CURRENTLY

I am so ready to admit that I am the worst blogger ever right now, so this is going to be a pretty lengthy post about everything exciting in my life right now.

Two weeks ago, I went to Meredith Music Festival 2011, and it was the best weekend I've had in such a long time. I discovered some rad new music, got hugged by one of the Cut Copy dudes, and by Nick Cave, which completed my life. I was infinitely happy. Not to mention I got to spend three nights in a row cuddling, hanging out with rad people, and surrounded by the most incredible atmosphere I think I've ever been in. I also discovered these two rad dudes, Oscar + Martin, who I highly recommend you check out. They are what happens when you combine analogue keyboards, ethereal harmonies, , funky percussion/drum patterns, synthesisers and the desire to dance. I will leave you with my personal favourites. 

I also booked my tickets to South America, which I think I posted about - and will so in further detail when I actually know what is going on, oops. I GOT A NEW JOB AT THE RESTAURANT AT THE ZOO, in the meerkat bistro - which I am ridiculously excited to start just because I think after every shift I will go and love all the animals forever and ever. Oliver is away at the moment which SUX and I am just so preoccupied with earning money + spending money - it's probably the worst combination ughhhhh.

P.s. HI 



My Blood by Oscar & Martin on Grooveshark


Lions Heart by OSCAR & MARTIN on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment