“People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it’d be hard for them to be convincing.” - Elliott Smith

Tuesday 19 June 2012

072: Disconnected.

Firstly, I don't think anyone would even bother reading this blog anymore. I have been so distant and disconnected from it and I'm sorry. I suppose I've been disconnected from everything lately. Disconnected from everyone, including myself. I miss creating art. I miss taking photos. I miss this blog. So I'm going to start posting here, and hopefully then I'll start showing people and giving them things to look at, things to see. Things that I can only hope can be appreciated. This post is more for myself than anything else. I'm ready to move on, finally. This blog started because I was inspired by someone. I want to inspire myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment