“People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it’d be hard for them to be convincing.” - Elliott Smith

Monday 3 October 2011

050: Phonograph

I have been re-designing/creating/making my room over the course of the past seven months. I decided I'd be happy with it once I actually had a decent sound system in my bedroom accompanied by the phonograph turntable that's been lost in the realms of my house, so that I actually get to listen to the records that I buy. AND I FINALLY GOT ONE! Feeling pretty excited about that, possibly my only source of happiness right now. Chilling in my room a lot more frequently. Will post photographs of my bedroom at some point in my life. I want to remember it at this moment in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment