“People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it’d be hard for them to be convincing.” - Elliott Smith

Thursday 6 October 2011

054: I need to hear you tell me you don't want my love. Put your hand on your heart and tell me it's all over.



This song makes me want to cry and hibernate for a thousand years. José González's music always has such a profound effect on me. His introverted, yet absolutely captivating melodies, combined with deep vocals (on a figurative and literal level) never fail to draw me into something reminscent of a paroxysm - I can honestly say that no other artist evokes such an intense emotional reaction from me.


Edit: I just found out this is originally a Kylie Minogue song.... MINDBLOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment