“People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it’d be hard for them to be convincing.” - Elliott Smith

Wednesday 5 October 2011

052: Podhajsky


So much talk about my graduating exhibition but nothing much to show in the blogosphere. Leif was one of my main inspirations throughout the course of the past two years, (moreso this year) as I began to distance myself from mainstream photography and enter the field of digital manip. You may know him for his more familiar work with records; Tame Impala, The Vines. I am now obsessed with symmetry and repetition and Leif's work is incredible. Delving deep into the obscurities of our connectiveness and psychedelia, Podhajsky creates a surreal balance between perfection and ambiguity. If you don't know him, and are into art/design etc. I strongly suggest you click here.

I think my favourite of his work would be the COAGULATED PHYSIQUE series, some works featured below.


No comments:

Post a Comment